117: "It's not okay to feel burned out." Maximizing your high-performance potential with an efficient, sustainable and scientifically sound approach with Louise Valentine
Louise Valentine from episode 88 returns to update us on her and her family's health conditions, her new health and wellness strategies, and how high performance is not just limited to athletes. She shares how military spouses can benefit from the Badass Breakthrough Academy, what is the "strategic hustle" game plan, common myths and misconceptions that were told by the wellness industry, and much more.
Louise Valentine is an award-winning health and performance coach, best-selling author, competitive athlete, fierce military spouse, and leader within the wellness industry. She was the 2020 Outstanding Health Education Specialist of the Year and in Disrupt Magazine’s Top 10 Performance Coaches to Watch in 2021.
Connect with Louise Valentine
- Louise’s FREE health education blog: https://www.teamvalentineproject.com
- Badass Breakthrough Academy, a virtual health and performance academy that helps everyday athletes and wellness warriors master the game-changing ability to maximize their mind-body performance when it matters most! http://badassbreakthroughacademy.com/
- Gain access to Louise’s FREE ADVANCED TRAINING “Maximize Your High-Performance Potential with an Efficient, Sustainable & Scientifically Sound Approach” https://www.breakingthroughwellness.com/
- Ep. 088: Simple steps to take on any challenge and tackle self-doubt with Louise Valentine https://www.holdingdownthefortpodcast.com/episode/088
- The Art of Breaking Through: Five Simple Steps to Take on Any Challenge & Tackle Self-Doubt - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KJK2M3K/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0
For the latest updates on our show: https://mailchi.mp/1b82b843e41a/holdingdownthefort
Guest Applications are now open! Apply to be on our show at https://forms.gle/YdoNX9aR8RTEKpnCA
Stay updated! Subscribe to our newsletter http://eepurl.com/gTTOdT
Visit our website https://www.holdingdownthefortpodcast.com/
Sponsored by US VetWealth: Get FREE access to the Military Spouse's ToolKit for Agile and Purposeful Employment https://usvetwealth.com/military-spouses-toolkit-for-agile-and-purposeful-employment/
September 2021, the show made the Final Slate in the 16th Annual People's Choice Podcast Awards for the Government & Organizations category. November 2020, Jen Amos and Holding Down the Fort Podcast was awarded “Media Professional of the Year” at The Rosie Network Entrepreneur Awards! We've also been featured in multiple media outlets including Legacy Magazine, U.S. Veterans Magazine, The American MilSpouse, VeteranCrowd Network, It's a Military Life, VirtForce, Military Veteran Dad Podcast, and much more.